It is difficult to think of a healthier product for diet and slimming than eggs. With regular use of this product, human immunity becomes stronger, vision and brain activity improves. Eating eggs stabilizes the cholesterol levels in the body. This product is easily and quickly absorbed by the body and is suitable for diets, weight control, baby food, and just all people who care about their health. Today I’m going to show you three different egg pairings that are easy and quick to make for breakfast. These recipes are nutritious, delicious, and perfect for those who care about their shape and their weight.
✓ Slimming omelet with vegetables.
Omelet is an ideal dish not only for breakfast but also for dinner, especially for those who want to lose weight. Virtually carbohydrate-free, the Vegetable Omelet can be served with Greek yogurt and vegetable salad.
- Eggs 2 Pieces
- Tomato 1-2 Pieces
- Bulgarian pepper 1 Piece
- Salt to taste
- Olive oil 2 tablespoons
- Greens To taste
- Break the chicken eggs into a deep bowl, add salt, and beat everything with a fork or whisk for 1-2 minutes
- Wash tomatoes and bell peppers, remove seeds from peppers, and cuttings from tomatoes. Slice both vegetables
- Heat a skillet on the stovetop by pouring vegetable oil into it and smearing it all over the bottom. Remove heat to a minimum and pour the egg mixture into the pan
- Before the omelet is browned, quickly add the vegetable slices to the egg mixture. Optionally, add chopped onions or green onions if you like such vegetables in the dish
- Place the hot omelet on a plate
- Optionally, you can decorate the dish with fresh parsley, dill, and other herbs
✓Broccoli with egg
Broccoli with egg in a skillet is perhaps the simplest and quickest dish you can make from this delicious and healthy vegetable.
- Broccoli 400 grams
- Eggs 2 pieces
- Salt to taste
- Olive oil for frying 50 ml
- Hard cheese 50 grams
- Parsley – a couple of twigs
- Take a small saucepan, pour in half the water, and bring to a boil
- Place broccoli in boiling water. Before this, cabbage should be washed and divided into inflorescences.
- Boil cabbage over medium heat for 4-5 minutes. The inflorescences should be soft at the end, and the branches should be slightly hard. We need this consistency
- Place the broccoli in a colander and let the water drain
- Then in a small, deep bowl, beat the egg with salt and black pepper
- Place the cooled broccoli on a plate. To fry broccoli in an egg, place a skillet with oil in it on the stove and heat it over medium heat.
- Dip broccoli sprigs in an egg and place in a skillet after 2-3 minutes turn the cabbage with a spatula. Thus, the bottom of the inflorescences will be fried.
- Then turn the broccoli over and fry on different sides until golden brown
- At this stage of cooking, you can add cheese to the cabbage. For this, hard cheese is grated on a medium or coarse grater and sprinkled with inflorescences already fried in an egg. Cover the frying pan with a lid and keep it on low heat for another 2-3 minutes to allow the cheese to melt.
Served cooked fried broccoli with hot egg.
We present you a recipe – Poached egg for breakfast, without adding vinegar when cooking. Prepares in just 3 minutes. It tastes like an ordinary egg with a liquid yolk, but with an unusual serving. The eggs are boiled in salted water, then served on a piece of bread. Finished eggs do not need to be shelled, which is a nice bonus. Happy cooking and bon appetit!
Egg 3-4 pieces
Salt 1 teaspoon
Water 2 liters
Multigrain bread for serving
Pieces of fresh vegetables for serving
For this recipe, you need to cook each egg separately.
Break the egg into a bowl, try not to break the yolk (this is the point of this recipe) Heat water in a saucepan, add salt (for 2 liters of water, I add 1 tsp. Salt).
Reduce heat so that there is no strong boil
Make a funnel in water, stirring with a spoon, and lower the egg in the middle
Cook for 3 minutes, do the same with the rest of the eggs
Take a slice of bread. If you wish, you can dry it in a dry frying pan without adding oil. Place the bread on a plate and top with the poached egg. Add black pepper to taste
Also for serving, you can serve poached eggs with any vegetable salad.