Undoubtedly, cookies are a favorite treat for children and adults. But not everyone knows that cookies can be beneficial and have health benefits. This product is convenient to take anywhere for a snack, it contains fiber, potassium, and protein.
✓Orange flavored oatmeal cookies
- Rye whole grain flour 250 grams
- Almonds 50 grams
- Baking powder 1 teaspoon
- Soda ½ teaspoon
- Ground ginger 1 teaspoon
- Ground nutmeg ½ teaspoon
- Ground cinnamon 1 teaspoon
- Honey 150 grams
- Coconut oil 80 g
- Zest of 1 lemon and 1 orange
- Crush almonds and mix with flour
- add baking powder, baking soda, all the spices, and lemon zest
- Combine coconut oil and honey, pour into flour mixture, and rub well with your hands. The dough should be thick.
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and let cool for 15 minutes
- Pinch off pieces of dough, rolling them into balls, transfer them to a baking sheet with parchment paper, and press down slightly with the palm of your hand
- Place almonds (optional) in the center of the biscuits and place in an oven preheated to 180 ° C for 15 minutes.
✓Low-calorie muesli cookies
- Muesli 1.5 cups
- Egg 2 pieces
- Milk 5 tablespoons
- Sugar 3 tablespoons
- Cinnamon ½ teaspoon
- Mix all ingredients into a homogeneous mass
- Leave for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally
- Place baking paper on a baking sheet
- Place the mass in circles 5–7 cm in diameter on a baking sheet
- Bake in the oven for 15–20 minutes, at 180 degrees
- Serve cookies with tea, morning coffee, juices, and yogurt. It is also a great snack throughout the day.
✓ Flourless almond cookies
There is not a single gram of flour in these cookies, which means they are suitable for those who follow a gluten-free diet.
- Almonds 200 grams
- Egg white 3 pieces
- Sugar 200 grams
- 3 drops of bitter almond essence (optional)
- a pinch of salt
- Place the almonds in a saucepan, cover with boiling water, and place over medium heat • Bring to a boil and keep for 3 minutes
- Place the nuts in a colander and rinse with cold water. Pour again with boiling water and bring to a boil, leave for 2 minutes, then discard in a colander again. Transfer to a bowl, cover with cold water, and peel off the brown skin. Blot with a paper towel.
- Place almonds in a blender bowl and chop until flour
- Whisk the whites with salt until a delicate foam
- Add sugar little by little, continuing to beat until stiff foam
- Add ground almonds to the beaten egg whites and stir with a spatula. Preheat oven to 170 ° C • Line a baking sheet with baking paper
- Spread half a teaspoon of dough on a baking sheet. Bake for 20 minutes. Cool the cookies on a baking sheet, then serve for breakfast.