Only the lazy did not write about the benefits of oatmeal. Therefore, I will not retell all the known information again. Just to remind you that oatmeal contains gluten, vitamins, and minerals that are essential for our health. Therefore, nutritionists of all countries strongly recommend eating oatmeal at least several times a week. Combined with fruits and vegetables, this porridge is an excellent, delicious breakfast for all occasions.
So, the first option for breakfast is a universal recipe that we highly recommend to all those who want to lose a few pounds, are on a diet, or control their weight. This unique combination of low-calorie yogurt and oatmeal will energize your body, support your immune system, and benefit your gut.
We recommend that you use low-fat Greek yogurt without sugar and oatmeal. It can be yesterday’s from the fridge, then breakfast will turn out to be cold, like dessert. Or you can cook it directly in the morning, then your breakfast will get warmer and more liquid. This is only a matter of your taste.
✓Oatmeal with apple
- 0.5 cups of oatmeal
- 4 large spoons of Greek yogurt
- 1 sweet apple
- Salt, vanilla, cinnamon to taste
- Prepare oatmeal your way, try not to add sugar if you want a non-nutritious breakfast, but you can add vanilla for flavor
- Take your favorite glass bowl, lay out a layer of porridge, top with yogurt
- Garnish your breakfast with apple slices, if you have cinnamon, you can add this ingredient for flavor. Your perfect breakfast is ready. Enjoy your meal!
✓ Oatmeal with banana and yogurt
- Muesli without sugar or oatmeal 5 tablespoons
- Fruits (any seasonal, apples, peaches, grapes, any citrus fruits) 100 grams
- Greek yogurt 200 ml
- Place the oatmeal in a glass bowl
- Then add some of the yogurt, if you wish, you can take not one type of yogurt, but two. For example, classic no additives and favorite fruit. The main thing is that the yogurt is natural.
- Peel and cut the fruit into small wedges and put it in the next layer.
- After that add the rest of the yogurt, do not stir anything.
- Decorate with fruit pieces and mint leaves (if any)
✓Oatmeal with spinach, tomatoes, and feta
- oatmeal 1 cup
- lemon juice 2 teaspoons
- red pepper flakes (optional) 1/8 teaspoon
- Spinach 150 grams
- Cherry tomatoes
- Feta cheese 50 grams
- Olive oil 2 tablespoons
- Fresh dill 2 teaspoons
- green onions to taste
- Olives (optional)
- In a saucepan, combine 2.5 cups water, lemon juice, salt, red pepper and bring to a boil. • Then add the oatmeal, spinach, and tomatoes, cook over medium heat for 6-7 minutes • Remove the pan from the stove and add the chopped feta, olive oil, and dill.
- Divide the porridge into bowls and garnish with onions and olives