Healthy eating people know that avoiding bread altogether can do a serious blow to health instead of an incredible weight loss effect. The human body needs microelements and fiber, which are contained in different types of flour. We recommend consuming multi-grain bread with cereals and seeds 2-3 times a week because it is a high-calorie food. There are several reasons why you should give up white bread in favor of grain:
- the presence of a large amount of dietary fiber (fiber) necessary for the gastrointestinal tract to work and the prevention of diseases of the cardiovascular system;
- a lot of vitamins and microelements contained in coarse flour;
- low glycemic index;
- ideal for the diet of people with high cholesterol, diabetes, atherosclerosis, watching their weight;
It should be noted that bread is a universal product that goes well with almost all vegetables, meat, and fish.
Today I will tell you a few recipes that are great for breakfast. They are easy and quick to prepare and do not require any special ingredients.
✓ Avocado and egg sandwiches
Avocado is very useful for the human body, it contains a large amount of nutrients, vitamins, amino acids and strengthens the immune system. Therefore, it is especially appreciated by vegetarians. Today we are preparing some of the most famous breakfast sandwiches.
- Avocado 1 piece
- Cream cheese Philadelphia 40 grams
- Lemon juice 1 tablespoon
- Salt to taste
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Multigrain bread 4 slices
- Lean oil 1 teaspoon
- Quail eggs 4 pcs.
- Dry the bread in a skillet or oven
- Peel the avocado and cut it into small pieces. For this recipe, we recommend choosing a ripe fruit that is as soft as possible
- Take cheese and mix it with avocado. You can use a blender or mix everything well with a fork until smooth.
- Take a small skillet, heat oil, and fry quail eggs on one side so that the yolk remains liquid and whole
- Take toasted bread, spread the cheese and avocado paste on top, and put the fried egg on top Your lovely breakfast is ready!
✓ “Quick breakfast of bread in a frying pan”
If you want to feed your loved ones quickly, tasty, and most importantly with health benefits, then the next recipe is just for you! This is a simple skillet bread recipe that can be cooked in minutes. For cooking, you need the most common products that are constantly present in the refrigerator. Your loved ones and relatives will be delighted!
- Low-carb bread – a whole slice per person
- Egg 3 pieces
- Green onion 20 grams
- Hard cheese 100 grams
- Milk 70 ml
- Olive oil 50 grams
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper to thread
- Cut the bread into slices
- Beat eggs, salt, pepper, and milk with a fork
- Preheat a skillet with olive oil
- Dip slices of bread in the egg mixture and
put on the bottom of the pan
- Pour the remaining egg mixture between the pieces of bread, cover, and cook over low heat for a few minutes, 3-4 minutes to keep the eggs from spreading
- Gently turn over, top with chopped onions and grated cheese
- Cook, covered over low heat until the cheese is melted (2-3 minutes)